About Me

My photo
Los Olivos, California, United States
You can reach me at fool4fabric (at) gmail (dot) com

Sunday, August 24, 2014

GRAY PANTS

I managed to plug up one hole in my wardrobe...I needed a pair of gray pants and couldn't find the right shade in RTW...so I dived into my stash and came up with the PERFECT fabric (that's what stashes are for, aren't they?). It's a wonderful cotton/poly fabric that I got from Marcy Tilton um....FOUR years ago...a perfect age for a fabric!





The black stripe made it exactly what was needed. I used my TNT Lynda Maynard pattern and whipped these babies up in two hours.



So I'm finished with sewing for the trip (famous last words) and now I will concentrate on the wardrobe plan...it's almost done, and I'll probably post it
later today...

Till then...






14 comments:

  1. Nice pants. I like them, especially the slim legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I need to know what computer program you use to track your fabric. ~Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're great in a wonderful fabric. We wear the same colors and I really need a fall pair of gray pants. Need to keep looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice fit and pretty fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pants - and I also love the aging process . . . . . for fabrics of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you had the perfect fabric in your collection! They are wonderful pants!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pants-Nice fabric. Aren't stashes wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a great fabric and it made such cute pants!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, and so you! You must be so excited, hope it's a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Grey pants, with a sophisticated stripe. You rock these.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just the kind of fabric I've been looking for. Not solid, but not too large pattern.
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pants - they are perfect with the top and cardigan you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great looking - and fitting - pair of pants. I really like the fabric. Nice to combine with so many tops in your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I also noticed your fabric stash program. . .can you tell us more about it?? Love the pants -great fit!

    ReplyDelete